We’re delighted to introduce a range of short courses at ICHAS with the aim of helping people return to study with our highly flexible and adaptive programmes. Our Blended Learning environment offers students the opportunity to return to study when it might not otherwise have been possible for them to do so.
Our short courses run during the academic term (September to December and January to May). See courses pages for full details.
All our short courses are modules from our undergraduate programmes in counselling and psychotherapy/youth/addiction studies (accredited by QQI).
Our short-term courses include:
- Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapeutic Skills and Practices
- Certificate in Understanding Eating Disorders
- Certificate in Play Therapy
- Certificate in Understanding Couples Counselling
- Certificate in Understanding Addiction
- Certificate in Bereavement Loss and Grief
- Certificate in Group Facilitation
- Certificate in Understanding Adolescent Criminal Behaviour
We offer a range undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Counselling and psychotherapy related areas, leadership & management, CBT, clinical supervision and childhood studies, and more on our campus in Limerick in Griffith College Dublin. We also provide a range of accredited counselling and psychotherapy courses at our campus at Wharton House Waterford.
Please feel free to explore our website and to contact us directly if you have any queries, or to discover more about the opportunities we offer.