The QA Manual sets out the policies and procedures adopted by the College and agreed with QQI, which are designed to ensure the quality of programmes and services at the College. They are designed to be consistent with the policies, standards and requirements of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, which is the academic awarding body for ICHAS programmes and through that, with the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG).
STRATEGIC AIMS FOR PERIOD 2023 – 2027
1. Assuring and maintaining a national and international reputation for Excellence.
2. Expanding scope of provision through appropriate Student Recruitment, Retention and
Progression policies and procedures.
3. Assuring the quality and relevance of programmes as well as learner and faculty participation
4. Greater engagement with relevant Communities of Practice and the wider community
5. Enhancement of Internal Stakeholder Experience & Engagement