Certificate in Customer Relationship Management
This Certificate in Customer Relations Management aims to equip learners with the foundational knowledge and skill to be able to understand these dynamics for innovation and growth in the contemporary organisation. Target learners will include those who are working in organisations with a strong customer and innovative focus. Prospective learners will wish to develop an awareness of CRM as an organisational approach, consumer values and loyalty, alongside fundamental knowledge and skills in CRM strategy development and alignment. Target learners are likely to include those who wish to develop knowledge and competence based on the theory and practice of Customer Relationship Management.
Award Title: Certificate in Customer Relationship Management (QQI Level 9)(20 ECTS)
Duration: 1 Semester (12 Weeks Full Time) & 2 Semesters (24 Weeks Part Time)
Tuition Fees: €2,400
Start Date: September 2024
The programme will introduce the theories and practices related to promoting excellence in Customer Relationship Management within work-related contexts. The programme comprises 20 ECTS and is being offered as a Minor Award. It will supplement existing academic and professional learning among graduates who seek to understand and utilise best practices in in Customer Relationship Management. The overall aims of the Certificate in Customer Relationship Management are to:
- Provide an introductory postgraduate qualification in Customer Relationship Management for graduates who work (or seek to work in) professional Work-Related leadership or management roles where Customer Services is a central element of the environment.
- Provide a programme which supports learners to achieve a comprehensive theoretical discourse and understanding of the key principles of Customer Relationship Management.
- Critically appraise Customer Relationship Management theories, models etc as applied to a range of work contexts.
- Support graduates to develop and apply theoretical knowledge related to Customer Relationship Management to work-related contexts.
- Provide access routes to appropriate Higher Education for participants to specialise based on their current professional needs, individual professional interests and/or career orientation.
The timetable has been structured to optimise the utilisation of hybrid learning. It thus allows the learner to access classes in person or online to allow for a better work/life/study balance. This course can be taken over 1 Semester on a full-time basis or 2 Semesters on a part-time basis. (20 ECTS) at level 9 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
|Name of Module||Mandatory/ Elective||ECTS/ Credits|
|Theoretical Perspectives on Customer Experiences||M||10|
|Customer Relationship Management||M||10|
This programme comprises 20 ECTS and is being offered as a Minor Award. It will supplement existing academic and professional learning among graduates of relevant undergraduate programmes, providing the opportunity for students to engage with subject material supporting
Who Awards My Qualification?
On successful completion of the programme, your qualification is awarded by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI). QQI is one of the principal Irish awarding bodies for 3rd level education in Ireland and sets the standards for awards on the NFQ. Because this programme is both validated and awarded by QQI, the Award you receive is recognised in Ireland and internationally. See www.qqi.ie for further information.
Entry Requirements & Selection Criteria
- The Certificate in Customer Relationship Management is designed for graduates of a relevant Level 8 programme at a minimum of a 2.2 standard) who wish to engage in further study in this field revavent programmes may include but not limited to designed graduates of psychology and business-related programmes, graduates of Humanities and Human Science such as health sciences, nursing, social care, social work and programmes in cognate areas who wish to expand their knowledge and understanding of the use, effectiveness and appropriateness of the principles of Work-Related Psychology.
- Those who have completed other relevant education programmes or have relevant professional experience etc., where Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) and Acquired Prior Learning (APL) can be applied, may apply for admission to the programme by submission of programme content, qualification and assignments equivalent to an appropriate Second Class Honours (2:2)award at Level 8.
- The minimum English language proficiency requirement for this programme is B2+ in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages which is equivalent to an IELTS score of 6.5.
- All applicants will be required to have a minimum of ordinary-level maths at Leaving Certificate standard or be able to demonstrate equivalent competency in maths at this level.
- All applicants are required to be over 23 years of age.
- All applicants will be required to attend for interview to ascertain their suitability for the Programme.
This programme will introduce learners to critical areas of leadership, teamwork, and the principles of change management and an understanding of decision making for graduates who seek to have a more robust understanding of ‘leadership and management roles in work settings.FIND OUT MORE
The Certificate in Organisational Behaviour & Entrepreneurship aims to provide participants with foundational knowledge and skills necessary to perform and support others in this emergent area of importance to organisational development and survival.FIND OUT MORE
This M.A. in Work-Related Behaviour with Customer Relationship Management is designed to equip students with the fundamentals of organisational, personnel and human resource psychology. There is a particular emphasis on building and maintaining strong customer relationships to develop a customer centred approach to drive organisational success.FIND OUT MORE
This M.A. in Work-Related Behaviour with Entrepreneurship will allow learners to understand the principles of Work-Related Behaviour with particular reference to entrepreneurship. It is also designed to assist learners to develop a deep understanding of the relationship between successful business leadership and the psychological techniques and characteristics that thriving entrepreneurs possess.FIND OUT MORE
This M.A. in Work-Related Behaviour with Customer Relationship Management is designed to equip students with the fundamentals of organisational, personnel and human resource psychology. There is a particular emphasis on building and maintain strong customer relationships to develop a customer cantered approach to drive organisational success.FIND OUT MORE
This M.A. in Work-Related Behaviour with Leadership & Management is designed to equip students with the knowledge, skills and competences to manage complex organisational challenges, inspire individuals and teams and drive meaningful organisational change. It will also provide learners with the opportunity to learn/explore and apply psychological theories.FIND OUT MORE