Student LMS goes mobile
ICHAS Student LMS goes Mobile
We are excited to announce that the ICHAS Learning Management System (LMS) has now gone mobile. As part of our ongoing plan to further enhance our student resource services we have just completed the integration of the student LMS with the Moodle Mobile App. You can now download the app for a wide range of Android and Apple devices providing you with quick access to the LMS from your Mobile, iPad or Tablet.
With the Moodle Mobile app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content – browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants – quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date – receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments – Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress – View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime – attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more – both on and off-line
For Installation Instructions CLICK HERE
See the Moodle Mobile documentation and Moodle Mobile release notes for all the latest information.