Building your own Personal Resilience, Free Online Workshop for Limerick Mental Health Week
As part of mental health awareness week in conjunction with the Limerick Mental Health Association, ICHAS are hosting a free online workshop. It’s called building your own personal Resilience in times of uncertainty and will be presented by Counsellor and psychotherapist Ann Bracken & Accredited Clinical Supervisor John Hickey. Full details are below.
When: Monday 12th October from 6.00pm – 8.00pm
- Ann Bracken (MA, Grad.Dip. PG Dip.)
- John Hickey (M.Sc; P.Grad Dip; B.Sc (Hons) Psychology; Dip
What will be covered:
- This workshop will provide you with insight into recognising when your thinking and behaviours are not supporting you to face challenging circumstances
- Ann and John will show you how to work with the therapeutic approaches of Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) to integrate more Acceptance with Mindfulness approaches and also increased Resilience by recognising what is in and outside of your control. This helps the individual to take action when needed and to let go of those things outside of your control
- Finally, they will show you how to use Cognitive Defusion techniques to release problematic thinking styles that usually contribute to increased stress and low mood
To attend the talk register below.
Registration for : Building your own Personal Resilience, Free Online Workshop for Limerick Mental Health Week
Error: Contact form not found.