The Irish College of Humanities and Applied Sciences is a 3rd Level College based in the National Technology Park in Castletroy Limerick.
All our programmes are accredited and awarded by Quality and Qualification Ireland and we offer programmes in Counselling, Psychotherapy, Addiction, Youth, Leadership and Management, Clinical Supervision and Childcare at Level 6 to Level 9 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
We are currently recruiting for the Role of Programme Co-ordinator for our Master’s Programmes.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Deal with all students queries in relation to their initial application through to their progression through the programme.
- Support the Director of Academic Affairs and students on the Master’s Programme.
- Engage with Quality Control Systems and Quality Assurance processes at the College
- Academic administration tasks
- Work as part of the Co-ordination Team at the College
Qualifications and Skills.
- Previous experience desired but not essential in an educational setting in a similar administrative or coordinator role
- Experience of Moodle or other Learning Management systems desirable and must have Microsoft Office Skills
- Primary degree required and preferably to Masters Level
- Positive, Resourceful, “can-do” approach, committed to teamwork, organised and with an ability to deal with students
- 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Dependant on Experience
- Please send a CV plus short cover note to Marie.email@example.com
- For any queries on this role please contact 061 216288