It is with great pleasure that we announce the graduation ceremony for ICHAS courses will take place on Thursday 22nd November 2018 in the Ballroom of the Radisson Blu Hotel on the Ennis Road, Limerick at 11 am. (Gowning will take place from 9:00 am – 10:15 am ). The ceremony will normally be finished by 1.15 and this is followed by photographs in the garden area (weather permitting) and refreshments for guests.
Conferral ceremonies are extremely important occasions in the academic life of any college and for students and their families.
Please note the following key points in relation to your Conferring Ceremony:
- Booking for academic dress and guest tickets has to be done on https://www.armstrongandoxford.com/pages/public/aando/StudentHire.aspx .
- On completion of the booking of the gown as per the instructions above, the chosen gown will be issued from Dromineer Suite (Gowning Suite) at the Hotel from 9.00 am to 10.15am. Please allow plenty of time for registration and gowning. Our team on the day will look after guests and will ensure that all guests are seated in the Ballroom before 10:30 am.
- If you do not wish to attend your Graduation Ceremony and/or have changed address, can you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the College will send your Parchment by registered post after the ceremony
Graduation 2018 Information
- Photography: Shannon Images will be on site on the day to capture your special moment
- Accommodation: The Hotel is offering a reduction on their room rates for the dates November 21st or 22nd for attendees, you can contact reservations directly to make their bookings 061 456 506 or email@example.com
We would like to take this opportunity on behalf of everyone at the College to congratulate all who are graduating, this is a special day and it marks the culmination of the effort and dedication to many students academic studies and sacrifices that both they and their families have made to achieve this academic award. We look forward to meeting everyone on this very special day.