We Are Hiring: Blended Learning Support Role (Part Time)
The Irish College of Humanities and Applied Sciences is a 3rd Level College based in the National Technology Park in Castletroy Limerick.
All our programmes are accredited and awarded by Quality and Qualification Ireland and we offer programmes in Counselling, Psychotherapy, Addiction, Youth, Leadership and Management, Clinical Supervision and Childcare at Level 6 to Level 9 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
We are currently recruiting for the Part-Time Role of Blended Learning Support. This role involves 2-3 evenings per week and Saturday during term time.
- 10-15 hours per week approx. during term time
- Student Support.
- Engage with Quality Control Systems and Quality Assurance processes at the College
- Work as part of the Co-ordination Team at the College.
Qualifications and Skills.
- Previous experience of Adobe Connect or other online teaching platforms desired but not essential.
- Experience of Moodle or other Learning Management systems desirable.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 essential and a working knowledge of Apple OS an advantage.
- Positive, Resourceful, “can-do” approach, committed to teamwork, organised and with an ability to deal with students.
- Available on request.